Maxillofacial surgery is the speciality that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, anomalies, defects and injuries of the craniomaxillofacial complex ( skull, head, neck, face, jaws and overlying musculature and skin). The domain of Maxillofacial surgery is huge and covers many procedures.
Facelift, brow lift, otoplasty, blepharoplasty, rhytidectomy, chin augmentation, cheek augmemtation, BOTOX, chemical peel,etc.
2. Surgery for injury/ trauma/ fractures ( nasal bone, jaw bone, Le Fort fractures, NOE Complex, FNOE complex)
3. Surgery for Cleft lip / cleft palate/ craniofacial clefts
4. Facial Reconstructive surgery for surgical/traumatic defects in the maxillofacial region.
5. Corrective jaw surgery/ orthognathic surgery
6. Surgery for benign pathology ( cysts, tumours)
7. Surgery for head and neck cancer
8. Surgery for salivary gland disorders (calculus, infection,etc.)
9. Maxillofacial space infection/abscars treated by incision and drainage
10. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
1. Surgical tooth extraction, third molar surgery
2. Dentoalveolar Surgery, dental splinting
3. Dental implants, ridge split, ridge augmentation, sinus lift surgery
4. Preprosthetic surgery
5. Scar revision
Composite filling is a restorative procedure that uses tooth enamel-coloured composite resin to repair teeth that are decayed, chipped, fractured or discoloured...