Dr. Jayesh Sonaje
MBBS, MS (Ortho), Fellowship in Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy (Germany)
Consultant: Joint Replacement Surgeries
Dr. Jayesh Sonaje, one of the most notable Joint Replacement Surgeon in India is the resident of our very own Nashik City. He has enormous experience in performing joint replacement surgeries, his special skills, technical expertise and thrive for excellence made him invent his very own Minimally Invasive “NOVO Technique” of Total Knee Replacement, adding a feather in his cap. This technique gives full assurance of successful Total Knee Replacement Surgery with minimal pain, faster recovery and great satisfaction to patients with best possible results. Dr. Jayesh Sonaje has performed a record number of 3,500 joint replacement surgeries, this includes Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement Surgeries. Besides this, he is also skilled in performing shoulder and elbow replacement surgery.
- MBBS from Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- MS (Orthopedic Surgery) Sawai Maan Singh Medical College, Jaipur
- Fellowship in Total Knee & Revision Knee Replacement, Laud Clinic, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Joint replacement and Arthroscopy, Stuttgart, Germany
- Fellowship in Hip & Revision Hip Replacement under Dr. Pradeep Bhosale, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellowship in Arthroscopy under Dr. Abhay Narvekar, Mumbai
- Experience of more than 3500 Total Knee & Hip Replacement and more than 1000 Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy surgeries
- Ex-Senior consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Shalby Hospital, Ahmedabad n Surat.
- Ex-Senior consultant, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy, Apollo hospital, Madurai.
- Ex-Asst professor, Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Total Knee, Partial Knee and Revision Knee Replacement
- Total Hip and Revision Hip Replacement
- Total Shoulder/Reverse Shoulder Replacement and Elbow Replacement
- Arthroscopy of Knee and Shoulder - Ligament Reconstruction, Patellar Instability, Rotator cuff repair, Bankarts repair for Recurrent shoulder Dislocation and Periarthritis
Research & Publications:
- Comparison of bipolar hemiarthroplasty And Total hip arthroplasty in fracture neck femur in Indian eldery” in European journal of Orthopaedics n traumatology.
- Functional Outcome of Resection versus Reconstruction in Mason II-III Radial Head Fractures; A Short-Term Prospective Study.
- Comparison of Functional and Radiological Outcome of Joshi’s External Stabilization System Versus Volar Locking Compression Plate in Unstable Distal End Radius Fractures in International journal of scientific study.