Dr. Vaishali Agrawal Kulshrestha
Consultant - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Vaishali Agrawal Kulshrestha has more than 12 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology, and held prime positions at some of the best hospitals in the country. She has vast experience at tertiary care centers and confident in managing cases of complicated child birth and high risk pregnancy.
Research & Publications
- Associate Professor, SMBT Medical College, Dhamangaon
- Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi from Mar 2009 to Feb 2010
- Consultant, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fortis- Jessa Ram Hospital, New Delhi from Dec 2008 to Feb 2009
- Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, P.D.V.P.F's Medical College and Hospital, Ahmednagar from Aug 2007 to Nov 2008
- Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology at Smt. Jayaben Modi Hospital, Ankaleshwar, Gujarat from Jan 2006 to Aug 2007
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Post Graduate Resident, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology from Jan 2003 to Dec 2005
Actively Involved in academics with International and National Research Publications
- M.B.B.S., Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram
- M.D. (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram
- FOGSI recognized Laparoscopic Surgery Training
- Expertise in complex gynecological procedures like Non-Descent Vaginal Hysterectomies and Sling Surgeries for retaining the prolapsed uterus in young child bearing females.
- Competent in Obstetric Ultrasounds
- Conducting Advanced USG guided intra-uterine procedures during pregnancy, like amniocentesis and amnioinfusion, etc.