Call direct appointment number
Role: Consultant Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Consultant Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
Dr. Rahul Kaiche, the young and dynamic CTVS Surgeon completed his M.S. and M.Ch. in Mumbai and went on to work as a Fellow in Cardiac Surgery at the Oxford University as well as in London. He further went on to do ‘Total Arterial Fellowship’ in Melbourne, Australia.
He has had a number of firsts in his career in India. In April 2007, for the first time ever, Dr. Kaiche introduced the concept of ‘Fast Tracking in Cardiac Surgery’. In November 2007, he became the first cardiac surgeon to successfully perform closed heart surgery on a neonate weighing 1.25kg. He fulfilled his trilogy of firsts in North Maharashtra in January 2008, when he successfully removed one of the rarest heart tumors (Hydatid Cyst) from Interventricular septum and ventricular wall.His sharp clinical acumen was extensively made use of by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) public sensitization heart care campaign titled ‘Your Life in Their Hands’.
• M.S. from Nair Hospital, Mumbai
• Machin CVT Surgery from K.E.M Hospital & Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai University in 2001. (First rank)
• CTVS procedures like Total Arterial Grafting
• Aortic Surgeries with Stent less Aortic Valve Replacement
• Surgery for Left Ventricular Failure (LVAD Insertion and Remodeling procedures)
• Paediatric Cardiac Surgeries
Wani House, Near Wadala Naka,Mumbai - Agra Road,Nashik- 422001