Dr. Rahul Baste
A result-oriented professional in healthcare sector with over 18 years of experience in critical care. He skills in patient counseling and training subordinates for ensuring the operational efficiency of the hospital. He is skilled administrator with skills in managing patients undergoing treatment in ICUs, on ventilation and under critical care. He has knowledge of medicines, treatments & the effect on patients and familiar with medical ethics & law. He posseses high levels of patience and compassion to listen empathically to patients during the pre-operative sessions to discuss their medical history and allergies (if any), and also counseling them prior to the surgical procedure . He is a keen communicator with honed interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skill.
- Worked as Consulting Physician and Intensivist with Shree Harihar Multispeciality Hospital, Critical Care Centre, Bhuntar, Himachal Pradesh and Sancheti Hospital Cantonment, Aurangabad.
- Consultant at Aastha Hospital & Critical Care Centre, Garkheda Parisar, Aurangabad
- Chief intensivist at Life Care Super-Specialty Hospital – Udgir Dist. Latur
- Organization: MGM Medicine College, Aurangabad Institute: September 1997 to July 2000 Role: Lecturer – Department of Medicine
Attended various National and International Conferences and CME’s
- MD (General Medicine) from , Mumbai University in 1997
- MBBS from Grant Medical College, Mumbai, Mumbai University in 1993
- Developing familiarity with the patient's pre-existing medical conditions and formulating plans on how to manage those conditions during surgery
- Managing high risk and critical cases in ICU
- Played a key role in managing rare diseases that were treated successfullyDelivered various presentations on topics such as Leptospirosis, Malaria, ACLS/BLS, Management of Various Emergencies, New Treatment Modalities in various disease condition
- Managing physical examination & assessment of patients, interpreting diagnostic test results, administering the airway, pharmacological management & emergency cardioversion defibrillation