Call direct appointment number
Role: Clinician for critical care & respiratory medicine
M.B.B.S., D.T.C.D., IDCCM (ISCCM)
Consultant – Critical Care & Respiratory Medicine
Dr. Dinesh Wagh, a highly distinguished clinician in the field of critical care & respiratory medicine is a full time consultant at Wockhardt Hospitals-Nashik since 4 years. His primary interest being critical care, he is serving in this field to save multitudes of lives since 7 years. He also takes special interest in managing various types of Pneumonias with ARDS, Sepsis multi-organ failure & Hemodynamic monitoring. Dr. Dinesh Wagh is keen on teaching bedside ICU procedure including management of all type of cardiac emergencies & procedures like Trans venous pacing & pericardial tapping apart from the regular procedure & policies like Nutrition, Infection control in ICU antibiotic policies, ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) & Neuro Critical Care. He is also well versed with noninvasive & invasive ventilation, COPD asthma, all types of chronic respiratory failure and OSA patients (obstructive sleep apnea).
• M.B.B.S. - S.B.H Government Medical College, Dhule.
• Post-graduation (Chest and Tuberculosis) - B. J. Medical College, Pune.
• Indian diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) - Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center, Pune.
• ICU & Emergency procedures like central & arterial line
• HD Catheter insertion
• lCD insertion tracheostomies
• Airway Management
Wani House, Near Wadala Naka,Mumbai - Agra Road,Nashik- 422001