Dr. Pankaj Gunjal is an experienced Senior Orthopaedic Surgeon with a special interest in Arthroscopy,
Arthroplasty & Complicated Trauma.
Dr. Gunjal did his DNB (Ortho) at the renowned DDU Hospital, New Delhi. He has enormous experience in performing Arthroscopy, Arthroplasty & Complicated Trauma Surgeries.
He has also performed Paediatric Ortho Surgeries, CTEV, and other deformity corrections. Being a member of the Orthopaedic Association, he has delivered numerous talks and presentations on surgical techniques.
- MBBS from Mumbai University, Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil Medical College Navi Mumbai.
- Diploma in Orthopaedics through All India Medical Entrance from KGMU, Lucknow.
- DNB – From DDU Hospital New Delhi.
Research Publication/ Achievements
- Served as Senior Resident at Govt Hospital, Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital New Delhi for 2 1/2 years
- Worked as Junior Consultant Orthopaedics at Inlaks and Budhrani Hospital Koregaon Park, Pune.
- Worked as Senior Consultant Orthopaedics at Kothrud, Pune for the last 6 years.
- Life Member of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member of Poona Orthopaedic Society.