Dr. Manoj Bhambare completed his training in DNB (Gastrointestinal Surgery) at the prestigious Global Hospital, Hyderabad. He has gained extensive experience in the areas of advanced Laparoscopy, Gastrointestinal, and HPB Surgery along with Liver Transplantation. Over a period of the last 11 years, he has performed thousands of Laparoscopic and Open Procedures like Cholecystectomies, various types of Hernia repairs, Fundoplication, Cardiomyotomies, Colonic Resections, Gastrectomies, Esophagectomies, Splenectomy, Pancreatic, and Liver Resections. He has a special interest in Hepatobiliary Transplant Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Surgery
- Liver, Pancreatic and Biliary Cancer Surgery
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Hernia Surgeries
- Scar Less Surgery
- Liver Resection and Transplantation
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS)
- DNB Surgical Gastroenterology – Gleneagles Global Hospital, Lakadikapul, Hyderabad.
- MS (General Surgery) – B.Y.L Nair Hospital and TN Medical College, Mumbai.
- MBBS – B.J. Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, Pune